Monday 30 September 2013

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NIGERIA: THE AUTHENTIC HISTORY.

AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH NIGERIA: THE AUTHENTIC HISTORY.
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honoured to welcome you to this special and exclusive interview with Nigeria, this session promises to be revealing ,inspiring, clarifying and much more, reasons for this interview amongst others is to shed light on some nutty issues concerning our guest. Please join me to welcome my guest Nigeria.

NIGERIA: “Thank you, it’s my pleasure”

TORCHBEARER: “please, can you in your own words tell us who you are?”

NIGERIA: “first I would like to correct the wrong notion people have about my beginning, I was not created or birthed in 1914, nor was I created by any man. I have being since Adam, and my name has always been Nigeria, my borders and boundaries has been carved out and set since the beginning by GOD, and people have dwelt in my space from time immemorial, the white man only discovered me,. Lots of you may find this hard to believe, but it is true, just for the records. I AM NIGERIA.”

TORCHBEARER: “Wow, please tell us more about yourself”.

NIGERIA: “I am the GIANT OF AFRICA , my landscape is  vast, rich and diverse ,every inch of my space is wealth, I am loaded to overflow, I am rich,lustrous,and alive. Consider my diverse and conducive climate and weather, the air is pure and soothing, the soil is rich, the atmosphere is friendly and welcoming, I am disaster and affliction free, I suffer no natural disasters or tsunamis, my terrain is balance and life supportive, my soil is exceedingly fertile and yield crops that are outstanding and abundant, no soil gives large and giant crops like mine, consider my forests I have more than enough herbs to heal the world, the awesome works of nature are found in me, I am home to every race , nest of warriors and emperors, I am the confluence of great rivers, I am the heart of Africa ,shaped like a heart, and with  a big heart, I am the Eden of Africa, the food hub for the nations. My natural and mineral resources are countless and inexhaustible, the wealth lying in bosom are yet to be discovered; oils, metals, jewels, precious stones, limestone, bitumen, wildlife and livestock in abundance, you have barely scratched the surface of the wealth in me, I literally flow with milk and honey, I am the richest nation on earth, the envy of many nations. I AM GREEN!,I AM GREAT! I AM NIGERIA! GOD MADE ME SO!”

TORCHBEARER: “this is simply awesome, mind-blowing. People, that’s all we can take for now, but before we go, please join me in congratulating Nigeria on her 53rd independence anniversary, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!”

NIGERIA: “HAPPY INDEPENDENCE ANNIVERSARY TO YOU; NIGERIANS, NOT TO ME, BECAUSE I WAS NEVER CAPTURED OR COLONISED, YOU WERE!”
To be continued….

0 comments: