Friday 15 November 2013

DIVINE JOKES BY AMEN HALLELUYAH (MP)


TO LET! MANSIONS IN HEAVEN.
Recently I went to heaven to have a chat with God on some critical issues, on my way to God’s inner chambers, I noticed a massive construction work going in a far distance, and angels were busy building mansions. So when I went in to God I asked Him about the construction, and He told me that was the AGC,Adeboye Garden City, all those mansions are for Pastor Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God, I said “you mean for him, the pastors  and saints?” God said “no, only him.”  I asked “but what about the pastors and the congregation?” God said “they have not qualified for lands talk less of a mansion. However if they can talk to Enoch before I call him home, maybe he can accept some of them as his caretakers and tenants.” So pastors and saints of RCCG, I have delivered the message.

0 comments: