Thursday 21 November 2013

DIVINE JOKES BY AMEN HALLELUYAH (MP).



MESSAGE FROM MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS.
 MARY:Hello saints of God, Amen just gave me the most devastating news that really breaks my heart. He said there is a denomination whose doctrine includes offering worship and prayers to me, that they hail me and call me holy Mary, virgin mother of God and all what not and have statutes and images of me carrying a baby in their altars and synagogues, please if you are involved in such practices ,I beg you to stop it immediately, whoever this your Mary is ,it is definitely not me ,because since I came to heaven , I have never received any worship and prayer and indeed I cannot, I qualified to be here because I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, not as His earthly mother, and in fact nobody can get here any other way, any worship and prayer that is not to God in the Name of Jesus Christ can’t get here talkless of being considered, accepted or answered. And all the people that have misled you into such idolatry are obviously not here, they can’t be here. IF YOU DON’T WANT TO JOIN THEM WHEREVER THEY ARE YOU BETTER STOP! OH MY GOD! DON’T YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE HOLY SCRIPTURES? You are On Your Own  o! , O.Y.O, abi which kin implication be dis?
AMEN: “Thank you Mary, In addition, those of you who have paid money to purchase forgiveness and eternal life for yourself or your loved ones ,I advise you sue the leadership of that sect and demand a refund with interest, because YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED!!!.”

0 comments: